Montag, 16. Dezember 2013

society & saviors of men...


"Crooked judges shaving and smiling in the morning on the way to their heinous indifferences, respectable generals ordering soldiers by telephone to go die or drop dead, pickpockets nodding in cells saying 'I never hurt anybody,' 'that's one thing you can say for me, yes sir,' women who regard themselves as saviors of men simply stealing their substance because they think their swan-rich necks deserve it anyway (though for every swan-rich neck you lose there's another ten waiting, each one ready to lay for a lemon), in fact awful hugefaced monsters of men just because their shirts are clean deigning to control the lives of working men by running for Govenor saying 'Your tax money in my hands will be aptly used,' 'You should realize how valuable I am and how much you need me, without me what would you be, not led at all?'"

(jack kerouac, big sur)

Keine Kommentare: